1. The controller of the data collected at the address https: /bestanimal.pt is “Club Best Animal” Association of Private Law non-profit, legally represented by its President, whose seat is at 25 November Street, No. 792, 3885 -713 Maceda with the collective number 514 753 188 and the Activity Code 94995
2. The data marked with a * are mandatory and are intended for the execution of purchase and sale contracts, as well as the processing of orders and the communication with the user, the processing of requests for information and possible complaints, issuing invoices and donation receipts. Their treatment is carried out in accordance with paragraph b) of paragraph 1 of art. 6 of the RGPD (general regulation of data protection).
3. Best Animal, in the person of its data controller, guarantees the confidentiality of all data provided by the User and ensures their conservation for a period of 5 years from the last contact with the User.
4. Notwithstanding the fact that we collect and process data securely and prevent its loss or manipulation, using the most advanced techniques for this purpose, we inform you that open network collection allows the unconditional circulation of personal data the risk of being seen and used by unauthorized third parties.
5. In the event that the User gives his free, explicit and unambiguous consent at the time of creation or modification of his registration, Best Animal may, in accordance with paragraph a) of n. 6 of the RGPD, send by e-mail its Newsletter, with information about products and services that may be of interest to the user, using your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
6. The data subject may at any time request the data controller to have access to his personal data and to correct or delete the data.
7. The user is also entitled to the limitation or opposition to the treatment, as well as the right to the portability of his personal data.
8. The User also has the right to withdraw his consent, at any time, concerning the processing of his personal data for direct marketing actions. You can exercise your right directly in your reserved area, by phone or email, to the controller (contacts below).
9. Users’ personal data will not be subject to automated decisions, including profiling.
10. In case of data breach, the owner of the data will be fully informed.
11. The data subject may lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority, namely: the National Data Protection Commission.
12. In all other cases, the general data protection regulation referred to is applicable. ”
More information on: email@example.com